Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Family Outing (September 28, 2008)



We took a gorgeous Fall family outing on Sunday, September 28, 2008 up to South Fork in Provo Canyon. The foilage was absolutely gorgeous. We had a carefree afternoon exploring, napping, frisbee playing, baachi ball playing, and flag footballing.


The foilage was breathtaking.





The whole family (plus Ben) was there. Ben took this picture (Front: Maddy, Cam, Seth; Back: Emily, Amanda, Jeff, Tammy, Jordan, and Cam). He took several pictures and this was the only one without a major practical joke going on.






This is Emily and her Ben. They have been dating for a couple of months and are really good friends. He is fun to have around.






We celebrated Maddy's birthday on this outing, even though her birthday is really October 3. She enjoyed her presents and exploring everywhere.





Tammy is so beautiful ... and she even matches the foilage. We love bridges too! ...


...because we always kiss on them.

2 comments:

jennybhill said...

Wow, Utah autumns are gorgeous. We miss those mountains! Thanks for putting up pictures of everyone, and it's nice to "virtually" meet Ben.

Littleshortstacks said...

I found your blog through Hannah's and am so excited to be able to see what you're up to!

I think of you and your family often. Not a conference goes by that I don't think, "That's just what Dr. Hill teaches!" I often tell people that I learned more being your TA and attending your lectures than I did in all my years and in all my other classes at BYU. Believe it or not, I've taught a few mini-Dr. Hill lectures to my relief society this past year. I'm so grateful for you, your family, and the HFL program! I hope all is well...

Carley Tall
http://daproudmama.littleshortstacks.com/