Sunday, January 11, 2009

Snow Galore

Snow blanketed our home in depths of up to 24 inches. It meant lots of shoveling (bonding time with the boys) and lots of fun (sledding down Skyline Drive)

Our drifts by the driveway rose to about six feet in its highest point, much taller than Cam.

Our big van was almost covered completely by the white stuff.


Cam played his first ballgame for the Junior Jazz. He, Seth, and Ryan have been working with Jordan and really improving their skills. I am coaching Cam's team. Cam has been a real team player, passing the ball frequently. Even with that he made 7 of 10 shots and scored 14 points in our last game.
Ryan and Amanda have also been playing many games but I have forgotten to bring the camera. Maybe next week.

Seth had a game scheduled, but the other team was disbanded. They played a scrimmage and he had six points and five rebounds.



1 comment:

Jeff said...

Man,

I always wanted it to snow alot when I lived in Utah. At least now in Michigan I should get some great snow, and I don't even have to shovel it. Yeah!